(Online) A No Sweat 😊 Coding Workshop to Build Websites and Apps!
IMPORTANT: The online seminars, training workshops will be conducted via Zoom. Before you register, it is important to check if you are able to access Zoom Meeting on the event’s date and time.
The skill to build your own website and apps is a much-needed skill nowadays to share your ideas, messages and products.
Even if you are not a tech-person, you can learn very useful knowledge in these two workshops to start creating your own website or mobile apps.
All majors and tech-levels are welcome, so come join us for a couple of fun and highly practical workshops!
Date & Time: Apr 22 & 24, 2020, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm HK Time
Location: At Your Desktop via Zoom
What to Prepare
- Your laptop (Mac or PC) and headphones
- Download and install Visual Studio Code
Session 1: 22 Apr 2020 (Wednesday), 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm HK Time
- Learn the concept of backend and frontend of web and mobile apps
- Create a simple static website with HTML and CSS
Session 2: 24 Apr 2020 (Friday), 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm HK Time
- Learn the concept of frameworks
- Mobile Apps Development
IMPORTANT: PRE-Requisite for Joining Session 2
- Please note that Session 1 is a Pre-Requisite for Session 2
- If you have Not taken or are Absent from Session 1, we cannot admit you to Session 2
About the Instructor
Lawson is the Founder and CTO of Oneshop Limited (https://oneshop.cloud/about-us). He is experienced in system design and familiar in coding with different programming languages. Lawson found Oneshop Academy to foster people to adapt to the technology-based world.
Lawson’s expertise is on iOS mobile app development, e-commerce as well as backend development. He keeps abreast of new technologies being rolled out as he loves to try out new ideas and innovative technologies in his projects. More
- Interested student please click HERE to register.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email with Zoom meeting details.
Registration Deadline 15 Apr 2020
For more details about joining Zoom online meeting, please go to: link.
Please write to email@example.com should you have any question. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!