Entrepreneurial Journey - Sharing by UG Student Lucas Gaylord
Lucas has already co-founded a variety of startups since his freshman year. Now he is the Co-Founder and CTO of a global Blockchain-Based FinTech Startup (Nomisma) with more than 60 Employees.
Come Meet Lucas and Check Out How He Can Accomplish So Much as an UG student! Don’t miss this chance, as Lucas is graduating!
Date: 25 Oct 2019 (Friday)
Time: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Venue: BASE (1/F of lift 29-30)
Remarks: This event is in collaboration with SENG and SBM
Sandwiches will be served. Please invite more friends to come along!
- Founder & Chief Technology Officer of Startup Company “Nomisma” (www.nomisma.one), a leading Blockchain-Based startup in Digital Asset Ecosystem
- Co-Founded the company with MD-level Partners of top Investment Banks and Ivy League University Professors when he was a Year-2 UG student
- Actively Manage the day-to-day Business and Operations of a team of 60 Employees (globally)
- Independently created a PG-level class (contents/assignments/lab) - "High Dimensional Statistics with Business Applications”
- First Student to Obtain a Double Degree in Global Business & Computer Science in HKUST
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.