Create Your Own Videos Like a Pro! Video Editing Workshop
Learn some simple yet powerful Video Editing Tools from the expert!
Create Your Story the Way You Like It!
In this workshop, you will get your hands dirty and compile a short video using filmed footages as trial practices, from screening clips to applying special effects.
Date: Mar 20, 2020 (Friday)
- Session 1 – 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm HK Time
- Session 2 – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm HK Time
Location: At Your Desktop via Zoom
Targeted Participants: Anyone interested in video editing
What to Prepare
- Your laptop (Mac or PC)
- External Hard Drive or at least 100gb free space on your laptop
- Adobe Premiere Rush (the free version can be used to export videos 3 times)
What You’ll Learn
- Basic Editing Principles
- Introduction to Adobe Premiere Rush
- Follow Editing Scenarios to Create Your Clips
- Expand Your Creativity
About the Instructor - Dr. Jasper van Holsteijn
- Qualified facilitator trained at the Teaching and Learning Studio from the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design (d.School) at Stanford University
- PhD in Comparative Literature (Film Studies)
- Experienced in teaching at leading universities worldwide
- Interested student please click HERE to register.
- Limited seats available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Registration Deadline 16 Mar 2020
For more details about joining Zoom online meeting, please go to: link.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any question. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!