TECHnopreneurSHIP PITCH - Technology X Business Idea Contest
Everyone can be a Business Creator!
Organized by the HKUST Entrepreneurship Center (EC) and Technology Transfer Center (TTC), in collaboration with the four Schools (Business & Management, Engineering, Science, Humanities & Social Science), the TECHnopreneurSHIP PITCH - Technology X Business Idea Contest* is a platform for you to design your own business with university technologies! Take this opportunity to explore and kick-start your journey in technopreneurship, an emerging breed of entrepreneurship with the use of technology as an integral element in disruptive innovations or solutions for any industry!
Explore our list of university technologies that you can use for this Contest here! (Information is only open to the HKUST community; HKUST login is required.)
- 26 July 2020 - Deck submission deadline (via https://bit.ly/2MKsHQr)
7 August 2020(Extended to Mid-August)- Result announcement via email
Enquiry & Advising:
- EC: firstname.lastname@example.org / 2358 7901
- TTC: email@example.com / 2358 5032 / https://ttc.ust.hk
- Prof. Paul Forster (Associate Professor of Business Education, SBM)
- Prof. Danny Tsang (Professor, SENG)
- Prof. Stuart Gietel-Basten (Associate Dean, SHSS)
- Dr. Krates Ng (Senior Lecturer, SSCI)
- Mr. Tony Chen (Business Development Director, Hong Kong X-Tech)
- Mr. Johnnie Yuen (Head (Entrepreneurship Investment and Support), TTC)
- Mr. Donny Siu (Head (Entrepreneurship Programs), EC)
*The Contest is part of the Tech-Ship Program, a newly launched platform for bringing together faculty technologies with student entrepreneurship development. Please visit here for details of the Program.